Archive

Report Abuse

About Me

View 29 There Goes My Love

Post a Comment

'There Goes Our Love Again' the new single from White Lies Pre-Order the single: http://po.st/9kWt3m Pre-Order the new album . There Goes My Love are a subject that is being searched for and liked by netizens today. You can Get the There Goes My Love here. Download all royalty-free images. The Blue Van - There Goes My Love, There Goes My Love from Man Up.

THE FANTASTICS - ''THERE GOES MY LOVE'' (1959) - There Goes My Love


The Pharoes consisted of William "Sonny" Forrest (lead), Bill Medley (first tenor), someone remembered only as JW (second tenor), Fred Warner (baritone) and Wilbert "Larry" Lawrence, Jr. (bass). The Pharoes recorded "Rocket 88" and "Bye Bye Baby" for Melba Records on September 7, 1956 but it was not released. The Pharaohs underwent some personnel changes. JW left the group and was replaced by James "Billy" Sutton & Billy Medley started missing rehearsals so Sammy Strain took Billy's place. In addition to personnel changes, the group toyed with different names. They were the Holidays for a short time and then became the Passions. The Passions auditioned for a number of record companies.Auditioning for RCA-Victor producer Charlie Grean, the Passions eventually signed with RCA- Victor Records around May, 1959. The group went into the studio and recorded four songs on May 21, 1959: "Drum Beat", "There Goes My Love","This Is My Wedding Day" and "Millionaire Hobo" . Just prior to the release of "There Goes My Love," RCA-Victor got wind of another group called the Passions, and forced their group to find a new name, the Fantastics. The Fantastics were called back into the RCA studios on October 20, 1959 for a second recording session. They recorded "I Got A Zero," "Angie Lee," "My Girls," and "Believe In Me". In late 1960, Sammy Strain left the Fantastics to hang out with Richard Barrett and sing with the Impacts. The Fantastics continued singing after Sammy Strain left the group. They acquired a new first tenor named Nick Nicholson. They continued singing as the Fantastics for the next couple years. Eric Bernay the owner of A-1 Records decided to rename the group the Keynoters and record them on his Keynote label. Keynote had been an important indie label for jazz folk and Gospel music in the 1940's The Keynoters recorded "I Wanna Know Who" backed with "Come Back Home" for Keynote Records. "I Wanna Know Who" . The group soon went back to being the Fantastics. Billy Sutton left the group and was replaced for a short time by Danny Hicks of the Continentals. In 1964, Larry Lawrence, Fred Warner and Nick Nicholson formed the V.I.P.'s, along with Horace Brooks from the Impacts and Blue Chips and a female singer, Jackie Carter. They used to rehearse at the Brill Building on Broadway and the producer's name was Bill Giant who lived in Matawan, New Jersey. The V.I.P.'s recorded three records for Bigtop Records.

The Blue Van - There Goes My Love (OFFICIAL VIDEO), From The Blue Van album "Man Up" . We Have got 11 pic about There Goes My Love images, photos, pictures, backgrounds, and more. In such page, we additionally have number of images out there. Such as png, jpg, animated gifs, pic art, symbol, blackandwhite, pics, etc.

pix There Goes My Love  oasis there goes my love story untold 502 1979 stereo doo wop youtube
  • Oasis There Goes My Love ... | 1280x720 px
  • pix There Goes My Love  there goes my love original mono single version lyrics buck owens mojim com
  • There Goes My Love Original ... | 164x164 px
  • wallpapers There Goes My Love  popsike com rare northern soul 45 extra kicks come on there goes my love listen auction details
  • Popsike Com Rare Northern Soul ... | 399x400 px
  • Caleb Klauder and Reeb Willms - There Goes My Love (Live on eTown)

    , Caleb Klauder and Reeb Willms perform the Buck Owen's classic song - "There Goes My Love" - during a taping of eTown's radio .
    "THE FANTASTICS - There Goes My Love (1959) Doo-Wop at its Best!", Another classic example of a "Fantastic" recording that should have been a hit but, inexplicably, never even made the Top 100.. If you're searching for There Goes My Love theme, Caleb Klauder & Reeb Willms - There Goes My Love (by Buck Owens), Duo, Caleb Klauder & Reeb Willms perform the Buck Owens classic, There Goes My Love, in an all acoustic live concert in the . you have visit the ideal web. Our website always gives you hints for seeing the highest quality pic content, please kindly hunt and locate more enlightening articles and pics that fit your interests.

    images There Goes My Love  there goes my baby by usher this is my jam
  • There Goes My Baby By ... | 640x363 px
  • images There Goes My Love  there goes my love von the blue van laut de song
  • There Goes My Love Von ... | 320x180 px
  • photo There Goes My Love  rhythm blues r b drifters the there goes my baby oh my love 1958 n
  • Rhythm Blues R B Drifters ... | 440x440 px
  • wallpapers There Goes My Love  there goes my heart by nat king cole w lyrics youtube
  • There Goes My Heart By ... | 480x360 px
  • pix There Goes My Love  45cat the drifters there goes my baby oh my love atlantic usa 45 2025
  • 45cat The Drifters There Goes ... | 1280x720 px
  • photo There Goes My Love  there goes my baby 1994 imdb
  • There Goes My Baby 1994 ... | 584x425 px
  • images There Goes My Love  petula clark there goes my love there goes my life youtube
  • Petula Clark There Goes My ... | 480x360 px
  • pics There Goes My Love  there goes my love von the blue van laut de song
  • There Goes My Love Von ... | 320x180 px
  • picture There Goes My Love  there goes my love the fantastics shazam
  • There Goes My Love The ... | 400x400 px
  • picture There Goes My Love  pin by emily shelley on music kenny chesney lyrics favorite lyrics music lyrics
  • Pin By Emily Shelley On ... | 480x480 px
  • "There Goes My Love, There Goes My Life ... Petula Clark", Oldies.. This site is an open community for users to share their favorite picture on the internet, all pix or pictures in this web are for personal picture use only, it is stricly prohibited to use this picture for commercial purposes, if you are the author and find this picture is shared without your permission, please kindly raise a DMCA report to Us.

    images There Goes My Love  there goes my love von the blue van laut de song
  • There Goes My Love Von ... | 320x180 px
  • picture There Goes My Love  oasis there goes my love story untold 502 1979 stereo doo wop youtube
  • Oasis There Goes My Love ... | 1280x720 px
  • pic There Goes My Love  michelle tumes there goes my love lyrics genius lyrics
  • Michelle Tumes There Goes My ... | 710x710 px
  • Caleb Klauder & Reeb Willms - There Goes My Love (by Buck Owens), Duo, Caleb Klauder & Reeb Willms perform the Buck Owens classic, There Goes My Love, in an all acoustic live concert in the . If you find this site serviceableness, please support us by sharing this posts to your preference social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also Save this blog page with the title There Goes My Love by using Ctrl + D for units a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it's a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this page.

    "Kenny Chesney - There Goes My Life (Official Music Video)", Kenny Chesney's official music video for 'There Goes My Life'. Click to listen to Kenny Chesney on Spotify: . "THERE GOES MY LOVE BY BUCK OWENS.wmv", ..

    Related Posts

    There is no other posts in this category.

    Post a Comment